facebook

FROM FAT TO FAB: This Beauty Queen Shares Her Story How She Achieve Being A Finalist for Binibining Pilipinas 2018

Photo Credits to Owner In order to achieve your goal, you must have the effort and perseverance to reach it. Whether there will be some...

Photo Credits to Owner
In order to achieve your goal, you must have the effort and perseverance to reach it. Whether there will be some obstacle and challenges in our journey we must know how to overcome those trials and pressured moment for us to completely achieve the goal that we want. 

An inspiring story was shared recently on social media, when a contestant from Binibining Pilipinas shared her FAT to FAB story or her weight loss journey. From being a very competitive aspiring beauty queen from the beginning from her up's and down in life and from regaining the confidence again in joining the said Beauty Pageant in the country today. 

Binibini 18, Ms Rosantonette Mendoza, shared a lengthy post on her Facebook Page about her own #RoadtoBinibini2018 race and the journey she took before she finally tries another luck to become a newly crown beauty queen. 

On her facebook, she shared. 

#BilbilinToBinibini
#Bb18forBBP2018

#Binibini18
#BinibiningPilipinas2018

Warning: Lengthy Post

I’ve been joining beauty pageants since I was 15 and the first title that I had was Mutya ng Bacoor in 2007. 

Beauty pageants made me feel good about myself. It became a venue for self-expression and women empowerment. I was able to connect with other people and inspire them with my life experiences.

2012, I graduated with a degree in International Relations. I really wanted to become a diplomat, because why not?

Beauty Queens x Diplomats

We share the same goal - to represent our country well, because once you’re out there, you are an extension of our state. We try to promote what the Philippines has to offer and do our best to improve relations among other nations at the same time. Super fun!

Come 2013, I went on with my beauty queen dreams and joined a provincial pageant. Then came my worst nightmare - I was bashed in social media because I was too “FAT” to be a beauty queen. Comments like, “hala, parang nanay na” “ano ba yan, bat may naligaw jan” and the likes. I have to admit, it almost ruined me.

I stopped aiming for those crowns. I went on with my life, got myself a pretty cool job at a retail company and even started my own business. I fell in love with food so much, you have no idea. Desserts - I love chocolates! I ate whatever I wanted. As in no control at all. 

(Don’t get me wrong, coz’ I have zero regrets.)

credits to facebook.com/rosantonettemendozaofficial


It was December 2016 when it hit me - I was almost 90kgs. I knew I lost it. 
I got tired easily, my sugar level was high, had a hard time breathing - lahat lahat na. I was very unhealthy. 

Then Miss Universe came to the Philippines early 2017. It was Miss Canada, who got my attention. Confidently beautiful with her body. That’s when I realized, it’s not over. Not yet. 

It has always been my dream to become a Binibini. I knew I had to work extra hard for that goal, my last hoorah to join.
I got myself a gym membership, hired a great trainer, prepped meals, diet etc.. lahat ng work out na try ko na ata, bes 😅 

So last day of applications for Binibining Pilipinas 2018. I wasn’t confident. I remembered the 2013 incident, kasi in reality, my body still wasn’t “pageant fit”. But I tried anyway. Wala namang mawawala.

And now, just a few more days until the coronation night, I still can’t believe that I’m writing this as your Binibini 18. I’m still in awe.

credits to bbpilipinas.com

credits to bbpilipinas.com

credits to bbpilipinas.com

I’ve learned that it’s good to have dreams. But it’s better to have goals. Work hard and do whatever you can to achieve them!

Thank you Binibining Pilipinas for giving me this opportunity to inspire other people with my transformation.

So para sa mga matataba, dating mataba, feeling mataba, dun sa gustong tumaba, at sa malapit nang tumaba — you are beautiful. Just be yourself. At the end of the day, it is still what’s in your heart that matters.

Love 😘

Add caption

credits to bbpilipinas.com


Take a look of her profile, credits to Binibining Pilipinas Youtube Channel. 





From The News Blogger, we wish you Good Luck and God bless on your new journey for Binibining Pilipinas!


Source: FacebookBBPilipinasOfficialBBPilipinas YTChannel

Related

Viral 6477051237092774905

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Popular Posts

Hot in week

item